These pocket-sized books are a must for buyers and agents alike. They are available for all the major sales at Tattersalls, Tattersalls Ireland, Goffs, Goffs UK, Arqana and Osarus sales.
The Thoroughbred Sales Guide gives potential buyers additional information that is not carried in the catalogue. It includes details of purchasers and prices paid where animals in the family have been sold previously, together with handicap ratings and winning distances where known.
The books and PDFs can be pre-ordered individually or as discounted complete sets. The books are also available from our Weatherbys sales offices at Tattersalls, Tattersalls Ireland, Goffs and Goffs UK. Priced at £28 (€36) inclusive of p&p per sale day, they are generally available approximately 3 weeks before each sale starts.
PDFs cover the complete sale and are priced in accordance with the number of selling days.
Package prices are available at discounted rates. For more information email Lauren Beetson, call us on +44 (0)1933 440077, or download an Order Form.
PDF format only:
- Tattersalls Craven Breeze-Up
- Goffs UK Breeze-Up
- Osarus Breeze-Up
- Tattersalls Guineas Breeze-Up
- Arqana Breeze-Up at Saint-Cloud
- Tattersalls July Mixed
- Arqana August Yearlings
- Arqana V2 Yearlings
- Osarus September Yearlings
- Arqana October Yearlings
- Arqana December Breeding Stock
Book & PDF format:
- Goffs UK Premier Yearlings
- Goffs UK Silver Yearlings
- Tattersalls Ireland September Yearlings
- Goffs Orby Yearlings
- Goffs Sportsman's Yearlings
- Tattersalls October Books 1, 2, 3, 4
- Goffs Open Yearlings and HIT
- Goffs November Foals
- Goffs November Breeding Stock
- Tattersalls December Yearlings
- Tattersalls December Foals – Book
- Tattersalls December Mares - Book
Books for the first available sale will be ready to order at the end of March in each year. For more information email Lauren Beetson, call us on +44 (0)1933 440077, or download an Order Form.
More information on the contents of the book is provided in this handy, downloadable User Guide (PDF).