With Weatherbys Private Bank, our clients receive an exceptional level of service and attention that’s perfectly suited to their demanding expectations and lifestyles. Today’s full range of banking services is at your disposal.
The difference you’ll enjoy is in the experience of dealing with highly responsive, professional and expert Private Bankers, dedicated to providing a discreet and effortless banking service with unrivalled skill and courtesy.
Naturally, you’ll never have your call answered by a call centre. Your private banker is at your disposal directly by phone or in person. If you prefer to transact swiftly and independently, we offer a fully featured online and mobile banking service.
We are proud of our trusted relationships with Private Bank clients. They frequently recommend us and many have been in the Weatherbys family for decades, testament to the quality of our services and depth of our relationship.
- A current account that includes a debit card, cheque book, online banking and overdraft facilities
- Unrivalled service and expert knowledge, with your account managed by a dedicated private banker
- We are always happy to meet clients at their home or office or to welcome them at our own Private Bank offices, to discuss account requirements and financial needs
- A comprehensive investment and wealth planning service, whether or not you choose to invest with us
- Low turnover and low transaction business banking accounts are exclusively available to clients who enjoy a private banking relationship with Weatherbys
- A broad range of foreign exchange services - we can facilitate payments in all major currencies
- Short to medium term mortgages and loans secured against residential property, both owner occupied and buy-to-let
- A truly bespoke insurance service for all your private assets (link opens in new tab)
You enjoy an annual gross income above £300,000 or hold net assets in excess of £3m.
To find out more about Weatherbys Private Bank and financial services, please contact the Private Bank team:
Tel: +44 (0)207 2929 029