Our Expatriate Services are designed for individuals who live abroad but for whom the UK is their long term home.
EXPATRIATE LENDING SERVICE
- Expertise in foreign currency mortgages
- Bespoke underwriting – each applicant considered on their personal circumstances
- Amounts between £500,000 and £5,000,000
- LTV up to 65%
- Interest only available for up to five years
- Pricing depends on circumstances but typically Base +3.25% with a 1% arrangement fee
- Dedicated Private Banker
- Full banking service including Visa Debit card, Cheque Book and international transfers.
- Online banking with Weatherbys Bank App for Apple and Android
- Foreign currency accounts available for all major currencies
- Competitive exchange rates for all major currencies
- Forward contracts and options to assist with hedging currency risk
- Part of our family of companies, Weatherbys Hamilton can insure a range of assets from the straightforward to the exotic
- Weatherbys Hamilton use their expert knowledge of the UK market to secure the best rates and cover for your purchases which may include:
- Household insurance
- Farms & Estates
- Investment properties
- Other more exotic possessions, such as classic cars or horses
For more information on our Expatriate Lending Services, please contact:
Thomas Fitzgerald O’Connor
Tel: +44 (0)20 7292 9029
Bertie de Klee
Tel: +44 (0)20 7292 9029
Representative Example: an interest only mortgage of £500,000 for a period of 5 years at a variable rate of 3.25% over Bank of England Base Rate with a minimum of 3.5%. You will be required to agree a repayment strategy with the Bank. There will be 60 monthly interest instalments of £1,458.33 which does not include the cost of any repayment vehicle. The total cost would be £588,613.80 made up of the loan amount plus interest payable over 5 years of £87,500; product fee of £999; final repayment charge of £80; and completion fee of £35. The overall cost for comparison is 3.6% APRC representative. Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or loan. Possible fluctuations of the exchange rate could affect the amount payable. You must be over 18 years or over to apply for a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Terms and conditions apply.
Weatherbys Private Bank acts as an introducer to Weatherbys Hamilton LLP for insurance services which are arranged and administered by Weatherbys Hamilton LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 582708.
Countries from which you may access this site
This website is not directed to, nor intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where the publication or availability of this site or such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. You should not access the site or information on this site if you know that your access would contravene applicable local, national or international laws. For guidance on rules governing your use, please contact a legal adviser
Products and services on this site may not be available in certain jurisdictions. In particular, this site is not directed to, or intended for use by, residents of United States, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Dubai or India. Weatherbys Bank reserves the right to make a final determination on whether or not you are eligible for any particular product or service.